。。~:Antz Fantacy : 暗示范特西:~。。

沉溺在孤獨的幻想世界中。。。

It's been 6 years I'm back in Kuching, my home town. And now I'm at this junction of choice which borther me for these years.

haizz.... I have to admit. I'm all my mistake and it's my fault for dragging all the thing untill today. Until now. . . . I really dunno what should i do already.

I really miss those days before I came back to Kuching. I wonder if I stay overseas, would it be better? . . . . .

Why? Why do I always have to make choice . . . . and Why I always make the wrong decision. Ever since my study life until this very moment I always make mistake and false decision. WTF!

Tired! I'm really tired. tired of everything. . . I wish I can let go everything and go to a place where no one recognise me. I don't want to stay here. . . Anymore! Sometime . . . . I believe death is even more better. . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me:夏承夜

My photo
I’m just an ordinary guy who’s looking for a normal life. But things never go according to our will. However, I strongly believe our life can be control, and will be control by ourselves as long as we plan and take the action. Just remember, Believe in yourself and everything will be working to the way we desire. Do Leave some comment before you leave. Thanks and appreciate you precious comments. Thank you.

Welcome . . .

過去的我死了。 。 。
如今的我以夏承夜再生。。。
就讓我在這孤獨的路上踩出一片彩虹。。。

歌曲欣賞

留言? Leave a Message?

Plurking?

我的部落客聯盟~My Blogger Alliance